pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin online application|pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana 2018|pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana online application from|
Prime Minister formally Launched “Housing for all” in rural areas under which the Government Proposes Provide an environmentally safe and secure house to every rural household. The central Government took a major towards ensuring that people can get a house within their financial capability .
Launched on july 25th, 2015 the primary aim for this is to ensure that 3 crore houses are built across nations length and bread in next 7 years. The rural housing scheme will help achieve housing for all by 2022 in rular areas the country.
pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin
The housing scheme will have linkages with Swach Bhart Abhiyan or National Cleanliness mission additional allocation of to ensure toilets in each house , with provided unde the government flagship rural jobs programne under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, Adding another Rs 18000 to each Household.
To address the gap in rural housing and in view of governments commitment to provide “Housing for all “ by 2022,the scheme of IAY has been , trestructured into Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin W.E.F 1st April 2016
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna- (Gramin): Highlights
- Government to construct 1 crore pucca (Parmanent ) House for the rural poor in the Next three years.
- The scheme is expected to boost job creation in rural areas.
- The Project will be implemented in a span of three years from 2016-17 to 2018-19 with a budget of Rs. 81975 crore.
- Of the total estimated expenditure Rs, 60000 crore will come from budgetary allocations and the remaining through Nabard
pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana 2018
- The cost of unit House assistance is to be shared between centeral and state governments in ratio 60:40 in plain areas and 90;10 for north-eastern and hilly states.
- An allowance of Rs. 120000 in plain areas and Rs. 130000 in hilly areas will be provide for construction of homes.
- The unit size will be enhanced from the existing 20sq.mt. to up to 25sq.mt. including a dedicated area for hygienic cooking.
- Provision of toilets at Rs.12000/- and 90/95 days of unskilled wage labour under MGNREGA over and above the unit Cost
- Housing for all “ in rural areas under which the Government proposes to Provide an environmentally safe and secure pussa house to every reral hpusehold by 2022
- The target of the first phase is to complete one crore housesby March 2019 and minimum support of nearly Rs.1.5 lakh to Rs. 1.6 lakh to a household in available.
- Provision of bank loan upto Rs. 70000/- if the beneficiary so desires.
- A major step forward in bring ing together Skill India, Digital India, Make In India, IT/DBT Aadhaarvplatform and Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana
- Large scale use of local material is envisaged along with a complet home with cooking space , electricity provision, LPG, toilrt and bathing area drinking water etc .through convergence.
- All Payments are through IT/DBT mode with aadhar linked Bank accounts with consent, to ensure Complete transparency and accountability
pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana online apply
pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin online application to cliclick offical site
To click in this site to see the pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana application from